Our recent round of recruitment ended on the 31st January. Please keep checking back for further opportunities.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes us stronger.
About the Job
Libraries are coming out of Lockdown and evolving.
We need people willing to learn, willing to try new ideas and willing to help us develop a library service for the future, responsive to community and customer needs and with a vibrant, relevant offer to Kirklees residents.
- Public libraries provide access to information, life-long learning and the opportunity to stretch your imagination.
- You will be working in a frontline environment with a strong customer focus.
- You will be helping people find the information they need.
- Manage and promote our books and other lending materials by creating exciting promotions and displays.
- Use your knowledge to help our customers make the best reading choices.
- You will help customers get online and use digital devices.
- You will work with and support partners, community groups and volunteers.
- You will be helping and supporting customers of all ages.
- You will be part of an evolving and dynamic environment learning to deliver services differently.